Single Player Walkthrough
Single Player Campaign Walkthrough
Single Player Campaigns are battles against NPC (Non Player Character) Goblins and their preset villages. There are currently 50 Single Player Missions, and each level has 3 stars that can be achieved for a maximum possible 150 stars from all levels. Achieving all 150 stars satisfies the “Get those Goblins!” achievement worth a total of 35. Each level also has varying Gold and Elixir rewards that can be raided from storages and Town Halls. The basic mechanics in the Single Player Campaign are the same as in multiplayer, with the following exceptions:
- No player Trophies are won or lost.
- There is No time limit.
- The number and type of Defensive Buildings do not follow what is available to players and are limited only by the available space. For example, the current final level “Sherbet Towers” has 6 Wizard Towers and dozens of Bombs (only 4 Wizard Towers and 6 Bombs are available at Town Hall at even level 10).
- Defensive Buildings like the X-Bow and the Inferno Tower are not present in these maps.
- There are “decoy” buildings which serve no purpose at all (other than counting towards the percentage).
- Attacking (in the Single Player Campaign) will not remove an active Shield.
- A battle will not finish in the case of a disconnect. In fact, disconnecting during a battle will prevent a victory even if it had already been achieved and you will lose all spawned troops.
- The attacks on the Single Player Campaign will not give you loot bonuses, unlike multiplayer battles.
Most people attack while they have a shield and nothing else to upgrade to give them something to do.
A number of the levels have no Air Defenses, Archer Towers or Wizard Towers. That means you can easily complete them with a single Balloon (or other air troop). Be aware that other missions can still be won with 1 Balloon as well; you just have to destroy all the Wizard Towers, Air Defenses and Archer Towers with other troops/spells first.
Below is a list of all Single Player missions and their rewards, along with brief strategies for completing them.
Single Player Map (swipe/move the map down and up)
|7||Two Smoking Barrels||2,000||2,000|
|13||M is for Mortar||8,000||8,000|
|25||Walls of Steel||40,000||40,000|
|34||Chimp in Armor||150,000||50,000|
|39||Bait ‘n Switch||140,000||140,000|
|44||Cold as Ice||250,000||250,000|
* Maps with Eastern Eggs.
. . .
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.