Version 8.x. Current
Version 8.x. 2015-2016
Version 8.67.7/8 – 19th December 2015 (Optional Update)
AppStore (v8.67.7) and GooglePlay (v8.67.8).
- New Winter theme!
- Bug-fixes for the new Shield system and some game crashes
- New info screen when tapping the Shield icon shows exact Personal Break timer status
- Fixed and cleaned up various UI issues
Post-update maintenance patch notes:
- Fixed a bug in the Personal Break system that could force players into Personal Break even after being offline for a while
- Personal Break online-time limit has been increased from 3 to 4 hours
- Personal Break limit now fully resets when being 15 minutes offline without Shield or Guard (was 30 minutes)
- Personal Break limit extensions increased to 30 minutes (was 15 minutes) after taking a defense without shield or getting kicked out without being attacked
- Free Guard when Shield expires has been increased for all Leagues:
- Titan I / Legend: 4 hours Guard (was 3 hours)
- Titan II: 3 hours Guard (was 2 hours)
- Titan III: 2 hours Guard (was 1 hour)
- Champion (all levels): 1 hour Guard (was 30 minutes)
- Below Champion: 30 minutes Guard (was 15 minutes)
- Clan War matchmaking parameters have been updated for Town Hall 9 through Town Hall 11
- Fixed a bug that could allow exceeding the limit of donated Clan Spells
- Skeleton hitpoints have been slightly decreased
- Grand Warden ground/air mode is now always correctly saved
- X-Mas tree is now spawning
Optional client update release notes
- Added Winter theme along with an option to disable snowfall in Settings
- Added an info screen when tapping the Shield icon that shows exact Personal Break timer status
- Added a Clan badge icon for donated Spells in the deployment bar
- Fixed a crash when trying to tap the Town Hall while all elixir-recharged defenses are under upgrade
- Fixed a crash when fighting Lava Hound and Pups near the edge of the map
- Fixed a crash when trying to donate to the war map while a troop or spell production building is under upgrade
- Fixed the request/full/timer tips not showing correctly above the Clan Castle in certain situations
- Fixed player profile bug where Level 1 Grand Warden could be incorrectly shown as unlocked
- Various UI cleanup and fixes
- New (Christmas) game loading screen Cover
Version 8.67.3 – 10th December 2015 – Town Hall 11 “Grand Warden & Eagle Artillery” (Current Mass Version)
One of the Biggest Clash Updates – Ever!
- Town Hall 11 is bursting onto the scene! BOOM!
- Grand Warden & Eagle Artillery: The most powerful and strategic additions ever!
- New troop levels, defense levels, and Clan Spell donation
- Attack through Shield at any time, but be sure to protect your Town Hall!
- Guard your play sessions when Shield is down and never get attacked off-guard again
- Goblins chasing Town Halls, bigger League Bonuses and Trophy offers, and so much more!
Turn It Up to TH11!
- Experience the biggest, baddest, most challenging Town Hall level ever: Town Hall 11!
- New Town Hall 11 hero Grand Warden can make armies nearly unstoppable!
- New Town Hall 11 defense Eagle Artillery delivers awe-inspiring devastation from afar
- More defenses, including an extra Cannon, Archer Tower, Wizard Tower and X-Bow!
- New Town Hall 11 levels for Minion, Witch, Wizard Tower and more!
Grand Warden: Your Army’s Newest Hero
- Harness powerful new battlefield tactics by boosting and protecting your troops
- The Grand Warden toughens all nearby troops and can make them temporarily invincible!
- He jumps, he flies – fit the Grand Warden into any strategy and make your army shine
Eagle Artillery: The Sleeping Sentinel
- This massive, long-range weapon obliterates poorly prepared attacking armies
- Volleys of explosive shells clobber tough troops and wear down others near the blasts
- Eagle Artillery only activates after many troops have been deployed, leaving the door open for tactical strikes and cunning multi-phase attacks!
Do the Spell Shuffle
- Request reinforcement spells, not just troops, starting from Clan Castle level 4
- Donated spells receive all existing Clan Perks benefits
- Freeze Spell is now unlocked at Town Hall 9 and has slightly longer duration on lower levels
Shields – Flexible and Fair Defense
- Town Hall destruction no longer grants a Shield – bring your Town Hall inside!
- You can attack while shielded at any time for just a small Shield reduction
- Get Shield at 30% destruction, more at 60%, but only when a sizable army attacks
Guard – Play Safe From Attackers
- Guard protects you from attacks and lets you attack others all you want
- Get free Guard when Shield expire and play freely without worry of being attacked
- Higher Leagues grant more free Guard – Titan I & Legend players get 100% coverage!
- 2 hours of extra Guard is available in the Shop every day
Richer Raiding: Loot and Trophies
- Town Halls now hold lots of available loot – destroy them in battle for a big payout!
- League Bonuses are bigger than ever, but scale with your destruction percentage
- Trophy offers get bigger and Trophy losses lower the higher your League!
- Battle time limit has been increased by 30 seconds (to 3 mins 30 secs)
- Goblins now target the Town Hall and Clan Castle for 2x damage
- Rearm costs for all traps have been massively reduced
- Reload costs for X-Bows have been massively reduced
- Large amounts of Healers now have reduced effectiveness on the same unit
- Army boosts have been reduced to 5 Gems for 1 hour of boost
- Cost for finding a match and ‘Nexting’ reduced for TH10
- Clan War Preparation Day has been reduced to 23 hours
- Troop combat and pathfinding AI has been polished up and tightened
- Available loot percentage on Town Hall levels 6-10 has been slightly increased
- Villages one Town Hall level lower are now worth slightly less loot
- The playing field and troop deployment area have both been expanded (outlying obstacles have been automatically moved)
Other Balancing and Improvements
- Two new Achievements have been added: Anti-Artillery and Sharing is Caring
- Troop/Spell donation interface has been revamped and now shows existing donations
- Troops in Barracks can now be queued in sequence, similarly to the Spell Factory
- The Clan War button now animates when a war attack starts
- Active Shield or Guard can now be manually dismissed by tapping on the icon
- You can now be offline a bit longer before being made vulnerable to attack
- A special sound plays when finding a multiplayer target after 10 seconds of searching
- A special sound plays when no multiplayer targets are found and a search is cancelled
- Personal Break online-time limit has been reduced to 3 hours
- Personal Break limit is now extended instead of reset in some cases
- Multiplayer matchmaking is less likely to offer opponents under your Town Hall level (only below Champion League)
- New level of the Laboratory – 9
- New game loading screen Cover
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.